- For all journals published online, the print version of the publication should be considered as the final version.
- Rights to copy/print/save the content of the journals are restricted by default, unless otherwise agreed upon by the company – IJMRPS
- No direct commercial reuse of the content is permitted, without specific permission of the company - IJMRPS
- The copyright of the content remains with the company - IJMRPS
Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be processed only upon realization of full subscription amount and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- If the author withdraws the manuscript after/before publication then the manuscript will be withdrwan with 24 hours after receiveing withdrwal form, however there will be no refund it is because author only submit the manuscript which really wanted to publish
- Indian Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the letter head of the institute. Students are required to submit proof of affiliation with their respective institutes.
- The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with IJMRPS and the decision made by Publisher and Ex-Editor is final.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may print or download content from the site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from IJMRPS.
- You agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to: (i) continuously and automatically search or index any content, unless authorized by us; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the site. If this site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any content should be directed to IJMRPS.
- Sustenance of Editorial Board membership depends on member's active involvement and their frequency & quality of contributions. Members are expected to publish at least 6 - 8 papers in a year in our journals either directly , or their students, colleagues or any other research, teaching faculty / friends.
- Our Ex-Editor Officer is empowered to change / modify the editorial board memberships without any intimation, if the board members' contributions are not satisfactory in a defined period.
Governing Law and Venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter here of shall be the courts located in Indore, M.P., India.
All the legal matters are subject to Indore Jurisdiction